Plarail Thomas, Percy, & James Chirin in Tekoro

10 Replies, 10787 Views

Guess who finally tracked down the Plarail Chirin in Tekoro Thomas, Percy, and James???
...that's right!!Smile
After a year of searching I finally found them!!
Thanks to anyone who was keeping an eye out for them for me, (Ripley802 especially) but they are now officially being crossed of the list!!Big Grin
Whoooooo Hooooooo!!!
Should be here in a couple weeks tops!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ActionChugger, jdogman, ripley802, sunhuntin, Super
This is when I remind you that there are other new ones in this series being released.

-plarnold
[-] The following 2 users Like plarnold's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin
nice one, muddy!! were these in poland with monty? Wink
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 07:36 AM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802
Excellent. Nice scores. Glad you found them. The only other one I had been able to find was the Thomas other than Gordon which seemed to be somewhat more easy to find.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Congatulations Muddy, although I have no real idea what is special about these. Can someone enlighten me? Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(06-08-2016, 05:16 PM)Nigels Wrote: Congatulations Muddy, although I have no real idea what is special about these. Can someone enlighten me? Smile
There is nothing extra special about these in particular other than being a very difficult to find Plarail release...They are compatable with blue track and are non-motorized ringing engines that are pulled along by a rare front hook...as a collector they are just a "must have" to "collect them all".
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Nigels, ripley802
(06-08-2016, 06:08 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: There is nothing extra special about these in particular other than being a very difficult to find Plarail release...They are compatable with blue track and are non-motorized ringing engines that are pulled along by a rare front hook...as a collector they are just a "must have" to "collect them all".
Can you PM me a link if they have more? I may be interested, just because I think they are pretty cool after seeing your Gordon video. If not, no biggie they are not a must have for me yet, just a would be nice to have item(s).
(06-08-2016, 06:08 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: There is nothing extra special about these in particular other than being a very difficult to find Plarail release...They are compatable with blue track and are non-motorized ringing engines that are pulled along by a rare front hook...as a collector they are just a "must have" to "collect them all".

Right gotcha, I did wonder as it appeared from the picture that they are all essentially the same size/shape and just the colour/number changed which is why I couldn't see the attraction after all if you wanted that you could get 'Revolutions' lol!! Although having said that I had noticed the front hook and wondered why they had those, initially I thought maybe they were 'capsule' variants.

Now I know I can keep an eye out and if I spot any I'll let you guys know... Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
heres a paint splattered thomas one on jauce for 711yen buy it now.

http://www.jauce.com/auction/o150661766
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
Muddy have you seen this one yet?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins