New Years Resolutions Related To Trains?

10 Replies, 12836 Views

[Image: party-blower-smiley-emoticon.gif][Image: happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-3.gif][Image: noisemaker-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Do you have any New Years Resolutions for 2016 that relates to these trains?

I am not one to make resolutions but I thought this an interesting question for our community of like minded train enthusiasts individuals. Below are a few of mine. How about you? Doesn't have to be a resolution by definition but maybe just some things you want to do.

* Get busy on making all the videos with the themes I have in mind for our trains and layout. Plus I need to redo the "All Steamed Up" video without the copywrote music so more can view it from all country's.

* Disassemble our entire layout because I no longer enjoy sitting on the floor playing with the trains and the viewing angles, looking down, isn't much fun. Plus I need to vacuum Undecided

* Create a new layout, albeit smaller, on tables similar to what Ucwepn has done. Viewing angles will be better plus it will be nice to be able to sit in a chair next to the table. Filming will be much easier too.

* Get busy on all the Custom Mods I have in mind and finish the ones I have started.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802

Messages In This Thread
New Years Resolutions Related To Trains? - by Super - 01-02-2016, 05:29 AM