Show Us Your Other Stuff!

37 Replies, 40562 Views

I've just bought this pocket watch from eBay, I've always liked watches and as soon as I saw this I had to buy it,

[Image: F3D1E5F5-5F60-4022-8539-91CDE969A215_zpsdenemy5z.jpg]

[Image: DA6A53C4-EDCC-4ECD-B6DE-4262C8F9B333_zpsfaeaixzx.jpg]

[Image: DC2F7DE9-7C97-4DED-9DD6-20A1210F8C00_zpsj0i3huny.jpg]

Unfortunatly I know virtually nothing about it, apart from it's a soviet/ussr watch made by Molnija looking online I think the locomotive depicted is an FD class, although I'm not 100% certain,
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2015, 02:51 PM by Tramp.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Tramp's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Super, Ucwepn
That is beautiful Tramp, just like an old time conductor would have in his watch pocket. Is that pewter? Nice vintage clock face too. Wonder if there is a vintage/watch collectors web site where you could ask if anyone could give you more information on it. I would certainly like to hear more about it. Is it large? An appropriate matching chain would look great. Thanks for sharing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Jdogman, the train in you picture is the flying Scotsman! You can tell by the number on the side of the cab. I'm just a major train fanatic when it comes to the a1-a4 series class.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
I have a lot of Chicago swag Tongue Blush

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 148.7 KB / Downloads: 120)

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 185.95 KB / Downloads: 109)

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 166.03 KB / Downloads: 89)
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 155.32 KB / Downloads: 88)
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 166.38 KB / Downloads: 84)
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2015, 11:00 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes nstrainmaster's post:
  • Super
I am liking it Nstrainmaster, thanks for sharing. How did you get a real crossing sign? Did you wrestle a brakeman and steal his vest and crossing sign?
(02-01-2015, 11:02 PM)Super Wrote: I am liking it Nstrainmaster, thanks for sharing. How did you get a real crossing sign? Did you wrestle a brakeman and steal his vest and crossing sign?

My dad works as a exterminator and goes to the Metra shops at times. A lot of the stuff is from a trash pile, some are co-workers that my dad knew, who knew that I liked trains as well. A lot of it was just collected over some years. It's nice to have a railway themed room Cool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nstrainmaster's post:
  • Super
Nice collection and you are right, Its nice to have a railway themed room. [Image: nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I have a clock
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

My Twitter
Would like a peek at that Trainboy.
(01-31-2015, 02:47 PM)Tramp Wrote: [Image: F3D1E5F5-5F60-4022-8539-91CDE969A215_zpsdenemy5z.jpg]

Unfortunatly I know virtually nothing about it, apart from it's a soviet/ussr watch made by Molnija looking online I think the locomotive depicted is an FD class, although I'm not 100% certain,

It's either that or a BR Standard Class 9F (Murdoch's basis).