Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game

582 Replies, 828898 Views

Henry it is! Thomas(to Henry): Your too Fat! You need exercise!

Your turn Trevor
gezz i cant believe i remember tht episode.

ok here is part 2 of 3.
there are many characters in the trackmaster toy line tht have a noun or adjective before or after their TRUE name.
i can name 10.
can u name 10 or more?
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016, 04:33 AM by Super.)
What does part 2 of 3 mean?
it means tht all 3 questions have a theme. they are and will b interconnected
LOL...only one question per post Trevor for this game. You can have more than one answer but only one question at a time please for the game. Otherwise it gets too confusing and hard to follow.
the answers one provides here will help one answer the next question yet to b asked.

each question will b harder than the last.
but by working together u can put it together

it is 1 question.
1 more to follow
i havnt asked tht 1 yet

1 question ;
there are many characters in the trackmaster toy line tht have a noun or adjective before or after their name.
i can name 10
can uname 10 or more?
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016, 05:12 AM by trevor379.)
As long as you realize that if your question is answered your turn is over and it moves to the guesser.
for example diesel 10.
"10" is the noun proceeding his true name
9 more to go

yes i understand
these are not meant to b stumpers.
just having fun and looking at these toys in a different light
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2016, 05:37 AM by trevor379.)
here are the answers: brave belle, firery flynn, iron arry, iron bert, mighty mac, red bulgy, green bulgy,sir handel ..... and flying scottsman.

(01-01-2017, 01:55 AM)trevor379 Wrote: here are the answers: brave belle, firery flynn, iron arry, iron bert, mighty mac, red bulgy, green bulgy,sir handel ..... and flying scottsman.

i can make these real hard.... if u want

here's 1 for the experts.
there are many toy trains in the trackmaster line.
but there is only 1 (tht i can think of) tht have eyes....pupils if u will... tht are NOT looking straight ahead.
no special or greatest moments. no special editions. he ( yes thts a clue) comes out the same every time...
can u name 1 or more?
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2017, 02:11 AM by trevor379.)
Good question Trevor. Maybe everyone is wrapping up the busy Holiday Season and will wager a guess.