Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game

582 Replies, 828855 Views

Rheneas because the first letters of the faces spell it out.
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
(12-17-2015, 06:17 PM)chrisjo Wrote: OK, LEYLANDVICTORY2 is obviously too busy wrapping the Christmas presents that he's bought for himself, so I'm going to set another question....

[Image: R_zpsiudjnxh0.jpg]

WHO AM I (one word answer), AND WHY?
Yes, I am sorry. I am busy at work plus I can't really think of a good question to ask. I will pass this honour to any die hard thomas fans on this board Smile.
(12-18-2015, 12:04 AM)TrainMan2001 Wrote: Rheneas because the first letters of the faces spell it out.
Good so far. Just tell us who they all are?

Then it's your turn to come up with a question.
Ok, I can name a few of the faces. I don't kwon which character is the 1st one, 2nd one is Hiro, 3rd one looks like a 2002 Henry, 4th one looks like a 2003 Edward, 5th one is Emily, I don't know the 6th one, and the 7th one looks like a 2003 Gordon.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
assuming it is rheneas, it could be

rosie
hiro
edward
neville
emily
arthur
skarloey
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Ryan, Hiro, Edward, Neville, Emily, Arthur, and Sir Handel.

Who was the first character introduced in the Railway Series, and who was the first character introduced in the T.V. Series?
Wow, this was a very neat way to ask a question. I had no idea...great job to all.
(12-19-2015, 02:16 AM)Super Wrote: Wow, this was a very neat way to ask a question. I had no idea...great job to all.
Percy was the first one introduced in the TV series when the big engines went on strike.
No, Percy is not the first engine.
(12-18-2015, 10:55 PM)TrainMan2001 Wrote: Who was the first character introduced in the Railway Series, and who was the first character introduced in the T.V. Series?

Railway Series Book One - 'The Three Railway Engines', starts "Once upon a time there was a little engine called Edward. He lived in a shed with five other engines".

TV Series One, Episode One - 'Thomas and Gordon', starts "Thomas is a Tank Engine, who lives at a big station on the island of Sodor. He's a cheeky little engine with six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler, and a short stumpy dome".
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2015, 04:39 PM by chrisjo.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super